Our diverse and vibrant parish, to the west of Hull, offers a varied context where the church is ideally placed to be at the heart of our community. We retain a place in the wider civic life, are committed to our two Church Schools and continue to be a church that people look to for Occasional Offices. We wish to build on the existing opportunities for mission and find new ways to serve and reach the parish, especially our young people and families. We are seeking a priest who is
- Collaborative, inspirational and approachable and will work closely with ordained and lay colleagues
- An encourager and enabler of lay ministry
- Creative and imaginative in pointing others to Christ
- Open and welcoming to all
- Committed to recognising the different needs of the members of our modern-catholic congregation
Above all we are seeking someone who will bring a deep sense of joy and prayerfulness and we look forward to praying with our new Vicar and supporting them in their ministry.
This is a Lord Chancellor's appointment and subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further details and to make an online application, see our recruitment website Vicar of Hessle
Informal enquiries are welcome. Please contact:
The Ven Andy Broom, Archdeacon of the East Riding T: 01482 881659 E: [email protected]
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 5 June
Interviews are scheduled for. Tuesday 2 July