About the Role
The Bishop of Leicester is seeking to appoint a Rector to these two growing parish churches three miles west of the city of Leicester. We are churches who want to be welcoming to all in our communities, encouraging our congregations to “dwell in the Word” and “dwell in the world”, building and developing relationships beyond the church building.
To this end, we seek a minister who:
- Is a prayerful, bible based and spirit-filled person, demonstrating the practical outworking of faith.
- Has a passion to reach out into our local communities with the Gospel.
- Is a good pastor, willing to teach and disciple those both within the church and the wider community.
- Will be supportive of and encouraging the ministry of all especially as we move forward in mission.
- Embraces both ‘inherited’ and ‘contemporary’ styles of worship helping us to connect with our community.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 15 May 2019
Interviews: Thursday 30 May 2019