About the Role
This is an opportunity to lead a parish-based pioneering work in one of the fastest growing areas of the county in the parish of St Albright’s, Stanway. The area, which has the largest Sainsbury in Europe and several large new developments, presents an opportunity to connect a large, diverse new community with God and each other.
We are praying for a minister who will:
- lead a missional initiative among the new residents of this expanding area, engage with their needs and build communities with Christ at their centre
- extend the community of faith to include residents within the developments and integrate the new with the existing faith community
- work collaboratively to develop a plan for missional development across the new developments
- exercise spiritual leadership as part of the ministerial team to create one church with many centres
- bring a passion for working in creative ways to engage people with little or no church connection
- lead and encourage people on their journey of faith with their own lively faith and confidence in God’s love
- come with spiritual disciplines that align their walk with the leading of the Spirit
For an application form, please contact The Ven. Robin King, Archdeacon of Stansted: [email protected] or 01376 563357
An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
The date for visits and interviews is to be arranged.
Closing Date: To be arranged